Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sleepover

Since Maddie entered Kindergarten we have let her have a few sleepovers at our house. Each has been a little different, but all in all the girls go to sleep after what we call "5 minutes of chitter chatter." They generally wake up early (6ish) but last night when Berry was spending the night we told the girls that they could not "wake up" until 7:00. Well the girls took that very seriously--and I learned that all the clocks in Maddie's room are completely wrong. When they realized that none of the clocks were even close to 7:00 Maddie tip toed into Lindsey's room to see what her clock said, and found out it was 7:04--they had made it!!!

Getting to hear their conversation about it all was priceless...I never want to take the baby monitor out of Maddie's room--its a little sneak peak into the cute thing girls say and how a 6 year olds mind works.

Also the best part of the sleepover--the morning after. 3 girls can play really nicely, independently and I can finally get some photos posted to the blogs, and some bills paid!!!!


No comments: