Update for 2007, since I haven't been posting---Here is what is new with Maddie...
She learned to ski in Deer Valley. She and Teddy Dobos took lessons and had a blast! She liked the snow and took 2-1 hour lessons without complaint. A true Jones snow bunny!
She really knows how to swim now. She loves to jump in the water and paddle across the pool. A total fish.
Yoga is a new love from school. She can do a crab walk and downward dog. Her teacher said she is the most excited about it of all her classmates.
She continues to love dress up, reading books, and playing with her dolls. She has learned to share and learned empathy. Any time anything happens to Lindsey she says "You are ok...I make it all better."
She has named her sister Lindso...I think its a kid thing, sort of like aunt lynne naming dad Ricko.
She has gotten super tall. She is almost 3 feet tall, and is wearing size 4T or 5T...clothes for kids almost twice her age!
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment